ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage accounts in assigned queue.
- Credit Union Collections
- Maintain daily weekly and monthly goal.
- Initiate effective outbound calls and receive inbound calls.
- Produce and arrange collection solutions for debtors.
- Submit accounts for approval to pursue legal action
- Analyze account history for errors; follow up until remedied.
- Contacting debtor’s via telephone to attempt debt collection
- Establishing borrower location and contact information via skip tracing if necessary
- Establishing borrower’s ability and willingness to pay and identifying the appropriate repayment program/options available to them
- Tracking and reporting all account information into computer through our collections system
- Understanding and following all federal and state laws with regards to collections policies and procedures (FDCPA/HIPPA)
High school or equivalent
- Excellent communication, negotiation and writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Able to work in team-oriented environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and respond quickly to changing priorities.
- FDCPA and HIPAA regulations a plus
- Skip Tracing a plus
Grant & Weber is a Revenue Cycle and Receivables Management organization, incorporated in California, Nevada and Arizona. We have proudly served our business partners and providers nationwide since 1977. With over 30 years of experience in our specific industry verticals,Grant & Weber has established a reputation as a leading authority in billing, follow up, and collection services.
Role: Collector (Entry level)
Apply for this job now.