About the Job
Our strategic marketing firm is currently hiring multiple Sports-Minded Sales Agent to help promote for our BRAND NEW client. Our firm has been given the exclusive rights to distribute tickets for a Professional Sports team here in New York. We will be doing on-site promotions at well-known retail stores and local venues, as well as target-market based campaigns to companies in the area.
Our company's direct sales approach is not only a refreshing alternative to more general mass sales and marketing strategies, but it is also responsible for the unprecedented growth and stability of our company. This is an opportunity for an entry level person to gain firsthand experience marketing a product line while learning how to connect our brand with the consumer. Once training is complete, our Brand Reps take full responsibility for ensuring success of the events assigned to them. New professionals to learn to think on their feet, problem solve, and gain leadership experience. Positions will be starting at entry level with the opportunity for growth into a management role for those who qualify.
Responsibilities as a Sports-Minded Sales Agent Include:
- Direct sales and event promotions
- Assisting with efforts of new business acquisition
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Work with emerging and established brands to deploy interactive product launches and sales campaigns
We welcome leaders from all walks of life, but the following are an asset:
- Military or Athletic Background
- Direct Sales
- Promotional Marketing
- Business / Recent Graduates
Ideal Qualifications of an Sports-Minded Sales Agent:
- 0-5 years sales experience preferred
- Recent Bachelor’s Degree required (Ideal courses in business, sales, marketing and/or communication)
- Involvement in campus activities
- Naturally enthusiastic and energetic
- Polished and professional appearance and demeanor
- Determined to be part of a winning team
- A burning desire to be successful
- MUST be able to train at our Long Island City office daily
- MUST be able to start IMMEDIATELY
- Do not apply if outside the U.S (we do not conduct Skype or over the phone interviews) local applicants only
- Must be professional and have a polished appearance
- EVERYONE MUST start at ENTRY LEVEL
- MUST be comfortable with doing direct sales and promotions for high-profile clientele.
Serious applicants only. The interview process will begin immediately. The first step of the process for selected candidates will be a basic informational phone screening. All applicants will be reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis. Priority will be given to those with immediate availability!!!
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
related keywords: marketing, advertising, sales, entry level, account management, general business, event marketing, public relations, customer service, retail, restaurant, hospitality, sports, entertainment, brand ambassador, management opportunity, events, retail, restaurant, sports, sports marketing, advertising, event planning, Manhattan, Brooklyn, New Jersey, Long Island, Queens, Bronx, sports, Long Island City, NY, New York, Telecommunications, electronics
FYPM Group is a community of inventors. We transform brands into research-backed, promotional masterpieces and create brand awareness, return business, and targeted campaigns so our clients can focus on their core business strategies.
To schedule an on-site, face to face interview at the Long Island City location, click on the link to the calendar below to schedule a time! Please remember to apply first and send your updated resume. After that has been sent, you can click on the link below to schedule an interview!
Role: Sports-Minded Sales Agents
Apply for this job now.