Metro Concierge is a leader in the Concierge industry, we specialize in providing Concierge Services to luxury residential apartment buildings. We are currently seeking to grow our already amazing team of Concierge professionals. We expect flawless execution of services and are looking to hire happy, genuine, and professional individuals to join our company! Knowledge of the city and previous Concierge or Hospitality experience is required. The locations for these positions are in Minneapolis and surrounding suburbs. Candidates must be available to work two full weekends per month, be available for on-call shifts as well as occasional holidays. These positions are for approximately 30-40 hours per week. Candidates must be available between the hours of:
Monday through Thursday 4pm-12am, Fridays and Saturdays 9am-2am, and Sundays 9am-12am.
Develop and maintain friendly, professional relationships with residents and clients, through a friendly genuine demeanor and exceptional customer service.
Manage and maintain resident services such as: package pick up, dry cleaning services, parking, car service appointments, restaurant reservations, appointment scheduling, ticket inquiries, home services appointments, and much more!
Manage and develop relationships with outside vendors such as florists, pet sitters, dry cleaners, delivery services, restaurants, courier services, salons and spas, fitness instructors, and more.
Schedule appointments for clients who may be interested in extended Concierge Services such as apartment cleaning, catering services, pet sitting, personal shopping, handyman services and much more!
Assist with planning resident events, creating newsletters, developing calendars and implementing new and creative ways to interact with clients.
Work hand in hand with building management to ensure all property policies and procedures run smoothly and are followed according to building protocol.
Treat every single client with the utmost respect, confidence, and integrity while providing outstanding customer service.
Job Requirements and Skills:
- Candidates must have a minimum of 1 year of concierge/hospitaltiy experience or at least 3 years of customer service experience.
- Our ideal co-worker must be poised, able to handle pressure, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to problem solve under pressure and be a good decision maker.
- Candidate must be able to manage time well and prioritize tasks at hand in a timely manner.
- Our co-worker must have the drive to go above and beyond, every day.
- Candidate must be available evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Candidate must be able to work well in individual situations, while ultimately being a part of a larger team.
- Candidate must be knowledgeable of Minneapolis.
- All candidates must go through and pass an extensive background check and come highly recommended.
Metro Concierge aims to hire long term employees. We want only the best.
If you are looking for a temporary position please do not apply. It is important for our clients to have consistent service and see familiar faces. We take pride in low turnover, an exceptional staff, and ultimately providing the best client experience.
$14.50- $16.50 starting pay per hour depending on previous experience and education.
All candidates must be extremely professional, coachable, and have a desire to go above and beyond on a daily basis.
Role: Concierge Professional Evenings and Weekends - Immediate Start!
Apply for this job now.