You will play an integral role in the successful completion of client process automation projects both independently and a team environment. When not on customer sites you will be based from the office either on client project work or on one of the many internal projects we run.
- Solo and team development using IBM BPM
- Mentoring and Process Analysis
- Team leading projects as Senior Developer on IBM BPM projects
- Leverage development skills such as Java, ESQL, XML, XSD and XSLT
- Good appreciation of Integration technology and challenges
- Design and architecture for BPM applications and infrastructures
- Create both high- and low-level designs for client solutions
- Design and develop testing and maintenance procedures/activities
- Gather customer requirements and develop related solutions
- Support presales activity, write white papers, present at conferences
- Understand BPM infrastructure and installation to support presales & post sales consulting.
- Analysis and resolution of problems associated with developed software
- Ability to breakdown complex requirements into modular components/processes
Skills and Experience
You are expected to have experience in all aspects of the role, and to be adaptable to new challenges, maintain currency in techniques and approaches, and to work well with both business and technical communities. The key skills we require are the ability to learn new technologies and techniques, thrive in a high-pressure fastmoving environment and the desire to want to be part of something fresh and exciting. We want the right kind of people, the rest we can learn together.
Expert knowledge of:
- Deploying and maintaining IBM BPM solutions
- Consulting skills and working with a development team
- Understanding of IT foundations such as Operating Systems, Networks, Systems Administration, etc.
- Good knowledge of
- Creating concise PowerPoint slides for senior stakeholder distribution
- Technical, Communication, and Project Management skills
- Knowledge of Software Development, DevOps, Networks, Security, Virtual Platforms.
- Supports periodic system backups
- Technical skills in IBM ODM (Rules) are a bonus
Role: IBM BPM Specialist
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire,
Apply for this job now.