Are you looking for a company that:
· Provides a great team work environment
· Is passionate about the agriculture industry and rural communities
· Provides work flexibility
· Has great benefits
· Allows you educational opportunities to help you grow Then we have a great job opportunity for you at
AgHeritage Farm Credit Services! We are looking for bright, personable and passionate people ready to roll up their sleeves and put their skills to work. AgHeritage Farm Credit Services is a privately owned financial cooperative with owned and managed assets of approximately $1.2 billion as of December 31, 2017, that provides credit and related services to more than 2900 farmers, ranchers and producers or harvesters of aquatic products in 24 Arkansas counties. Branch offices are located in Batesville, Brinkley, Lonoke, McGehee, Newport, Pocahontas, Searcy, Star City and Stuttgart and a headquarters in Little Rock.
The ideal candidate will have short and long-term commercial lending experience including experience with mortgages and security agreements. Must have knowledge of compliance regulations. This position reviews borrower legal documents, prepares commercial loan packages, assists with closing, post-closing and internal data management. The position has daily contact with internal customers.
· 3 years experience in loan processing
· Consumer compliance (TRID, etc.) experience
· MS Office skills required.
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong organization and communication skills
· Team player, flexibility and detail oriented
· High degree of accuracy within short time constraints
· H.S. Diploma required
Role: Commercial Loan Processor
Location: Little Rock,
Apply for this job now.