Manufacturing office Clerk Opening in Everett!
A local Everett Manufacturing company is searching for an office clerk who will have core responsibilities in a diverse range of clerical needs. This highly organized and customer-service minded position works internally with the estimation team and other office staff daily.
- $16.00 per hour to start.
- Monday-Friday 7:00am-2:00pm.
- Flexible with starting time!
Job duties will include:
- Confirm customer purchase orders match quotes.
- Enter orders into system company ERP software.
- Follow up with customers on any issues that arise. Keep customers informed of schedule status or delays as needed.
- Process customer returns, and track customer feedback.
- Retrieve and revise purchase order information in multiple Customer portals.
- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Use computers and computer system software to enter data, or process information.
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
- Check inventory records to determine availability of requested merchandise.
- Interact with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace shipments.
- Provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Communicate with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
- Monitor and review information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
A qualified candidate will have the following abilities and experience:
- Knowledge of Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, E2 Shoptech software.
- Excellent telephone manners and etiquette.
- Ability to speak clearly and concisely.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with a range of personnel in an open, friendly and customer-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks and accept direction.
Does this sound like the position for you?
Apply today! We are open 7:00am-5:00pm Monday - Friday.
Four Ways to Apply: (Choose one)
*Send your resume to #removed#
*Complete an online application on our website #
*Call our office at 425.339.8400
*Visit our office at 906 SE Everett Mall Way, Suite 140, Everett, WA 98208 -We are behind the Applebee’s on Everett Mall Way inside of the Alterius College building on the back side.
Ask how you can earn a $75.00 referral bonus! #
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support. Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial and Professional positions. In 2015 we put over 4200 people to work in the Whatcom County Washington area. Let us help you today! Come meet our staff! We would love to sit down with you to help you determine your next career opportunity!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
*Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
*401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
*Washington paid sick leave
We look forward to partnering with you today!
For a complete list of all open positions, visit #
Follow us on Facebook @ Express Employment Professionals- Everett
Follow us on Instagram@ Expresseveretwa!
Role: Manufacturing office Clerk
Apply for this job now.