Thrive is a rapidly growing technology solutions provider focusing upon Cloud, Cyber Security, Networking, Disaster Recovery and Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach and focus upon next generation services help us stand out amongst our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don t view their weekdays spent at a job , but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you re attracted to a work hard, play hard environment, seeking the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!
Thrive is seeking an enthusiastic, personable, and qualified Level II Engineer to join our support team. This individual will provide end-user desktop support remotely to several users at one client location running Windows, Exchange and Office 365.
The Level II Engineer will serve one of our larger private equity clients and will be on-site at the client location five days a week. This individual will serve as a desktop support technician and an end-user server administrator to all client issues while responding to Level 1 and 2 service ticket requests/problems. The Level II Engineer will be responsible for technical documentation, assessing, resolving, and/or escalating issues as appropriate. The Level II Engineer will escalate all problems to the next level of support for guidance and direction; contacts third-party vendors for warranty service repair. This individual will communicate to the IT Coordinator for problems that cannot be resolved.
- 2+ years providing end-user support for current PC desktop, application software and user server administration
- 2+ years troubleshooting and repairing personal computers in a corporate networked environment
- 1+ years of financial industry experience, specifically within a private equity firm or hedge fund is preferred
- 1+ years providing white glove IT support
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills, both written, verbal and excellent telephone manner
- Maintain a high level of world-class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers
- Enthusiastic individual with professional appearance and strong drive to provide quality support with a "can do" attitude and the ability to be energetic all times
- Articulate technical information and convey to non-technical people
- Ability to concisely describe or summarize a problem and steps taken to diagnose and resolve it, in writing
- Working collaboratively and cohesively in a team environment is critical to this role
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
- Excellent problem solver; able to prioritize and coordinate between tasks
- Ability to identify, diagnose, and resolve first level problems for end-users of the workstations, laptops, printers and Mobile devices
- Must have 2+ years of experience with the below incidents/requests related to, but not limited to the following:
- Mail Application/Exchange/Office 365 issues
- In depth knowledge of various operating systems (Mac-OS, Windows)
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Active Directory - account creation/modification and password resets
- Basic Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Microsoft Office Suite 2007 and beyond
- Experience with anti-virus technologies and troubleshooting
- Client VPN setup and troubleshooting
- Network and connectivity troubleshooting
- Bachelor s Degree, Technical Degree or equivalent work experience
Benefits & Perks:
- A highly competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401(k) Benefits and PTO
- Commuter benefits via WageWorks
- Snacks, free lunch on Friday s and cold brew coffee machine!
- provided by Dice