A Prestigious San Francisco Staffing Agency is seeking innovative and artistic Designers to fill a variety of full-time and freelance positions! We collaborate with industry-leading clients to find the best possible talent in the following disciplines:
· Graphic Designer
· Print Designer
· Assistant Graphic Designer
· Apparel Designer
· Apparel Design Assistant
· Senior Designer
· Assistant Apparel Designer
You will be handling a wide range of design-related tasks such as:
· Conceptualizing and producing unique designs for silk screening, embroidery, print sublimation, applique, and/or patterns and prints
· Coordinating and directing fit sessions
· Creating colorways, mood/concept boards, hand sketches, and mock-ups
· Communicating with internal and external teams to ensure all designs meet established specs, requirements, and deadlines
These roles require candidates with knowledge of:
· Market trends as they relate to seasonal and current designs
· Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
· PLM and/or related design programs
· Hand sketching and CAD creation
· Fit, color, design, pattern, and style procedures and practices
Entry-level, associate, and experienced individuals will be considered for positions within multiple disciplines and specializations.
Please submit your resume and portfolio to be considered!
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Fourth Floor (FourthFloor.com) leads the fashion industry when it comes to recruiting, and sets the pace for others to follow. We partner with the biggest names in luxury, contemporary, active sports, children, accessories, beauty, and home. From freelance to direct hire, we pair our clients with trendsetting talent so they can stay ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves in building brands, and taking careers to the next level.
Role: Seeking Freelance and Full-Time Apparel Design Professionals!
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.