Position Physcial Education Teacher
Pay Salary dependent on experience, training and qualifications
ABC Teachers are looking to recruit an exceptional PE Teacher for a variety of secondary schools in the Shropshire area. We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable teacher who can engage KS3 and KS4 pupils.
About the Role
- Teacher of KS3/KS4 PE
- Teaching a range of abilities
- Variety of placements across Shropshire
- September 2021 start date
- Recent and relevant teaching experience
- Strong subject knowledge
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), NQT's suitable to apply
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Able to obtain suitable references and a valid DBS check*
About the Schools
- Located in Shropshire area
- Supportive departments
- Committed to growing CPD for all staff
- Further training opportunities
- Local transport links
About ABC Teachers
*ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an PE Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact our Secondary team on 01543 410 500 and ask for Laura.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.