Company: SEARS HOME SERVICES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Transform SR LLCEmployment Category:
Regular, Full-timeJob Function:
28130: IH-Memphis/Little RockA sign on bonus may apply to qualified candidates!Join the Sears Home Services team as a Small Engine Service Technician!
Sears Home Services is the nation's largest product repair service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions for homeowners annually. We are looking for an In-Home Service Technician with a great attitude and the ability to help customers with their appliance repairs.Why the best Service Technicians work for Sears Home Services:
- Benefits – Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, vacation time, life insurance, and more.
- Perks – Including company service vehicle, uniforms, specialized tools, best in class routing software, iPhone, and incentive plans!
- Dispatch from home (most locations)
- The best parts and support – Because you are working with Sears Home Services, enjoy having access to all brands of OEM parts and getting the job done right the first time! Plus, you have access to Tech Hub, a nationwide support platform to connect you with others to get your support questions answered.
- Valuable training – Sears offers formal training programs for those looking to add to their industry knowledge, as well as continued learning for those wanting to sharpen skills and various career path opportunities for those looking for growth.
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.Job Requirements:SERVICE TECHNICIAN * LAWN EQUIPMENT REPAIR * SMALL ENGINE REPAIR
Small Engine Service Technicians have opportunities to repair Lawn and Garden Equipment, Riding Mowers, Push Mowers, Tractors, Tractor Attachments, Tillers, Snow Throwers, Log Splitters, Chippers, Shredders, VACs, Grills, Power Tools, Garage Door Openers, Recreation Equipment and a variety of home appliances in the customers' homes. Service Technician responsibilities include:
- Providing timely and quality repairs of customers' products
- Maintaining high-quality customer service and care
- Promoting and selling additional products and services
- Meeting key performance metrics and/or productivity goals
- Providing knowledgeable and courteous repair service
- Looking for ways to improve business performance and enhance the customer experience
- Communicating benefits of the Value Added Services Process to the customer
- Maintaining truck stock inventory within the prescribed company guidelines and standards
- Following the truck maintenance schedule and keeping a clean, organized truck
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering
- Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
- Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product
- Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver's license for the state in which you are applying
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.