Secondary School Cover Supervisor (Liverpool Based)
TeacherActive are looking for a flexible, enthusiastic, and reliable Cover Supervisor for our secondary schools in the Liverpool area. We are looking for a Cover Supervisor, who has at least 6 months experience working in the education sector and great classroom management skills, experience with challenging behaviour is preferred but not essential. You will be able to work full time or part time within roles ranging from daily bookings to long term assignments depending on your personal preference of working hours.
As a Cover Supervisor you will require the following:
- Great communication skills and the ability to maintain a good level of classroom behaviour
- Over 6 months experience within an educational environment
- The ability to cover a variety of subjects with a preferred core subject
- A passion for teaching and making a difference to young people's learning
TeacherActive will be able to offer the successful Cover Supervisor a friendly and professional service along with the following:
- Market leading rates of pay.
- Flexible work based around your availability and needs.
- An experienced consultant who will support you in your work and offer free career advice.
- Introductions to a wide range of local schools.
To apply, please contact Dan on #removed# or email your CV to #removed#