Studentnest is currently looking for Part-Time Academic Tutors!
Hours Vary, Part-time
- Must be reliable, outgoing, organized.
- Must be able to track all student’s daily attendance and progress to ensure they meet project requirements.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and have strong work ethics
- Tutoring and Teaching experience is a plus
- Must be able to pass a Math and ELA assessment.
- Candidate must be Title 1 certified in the State of Arizona or Valid DPS Finger Print Clearance Card.
K-8th Grade Tutors
Candidate must have at least 12 credits in English or Math courses or must be currently enrolled in Teacher Preparation Programs.
6-12th Grade Tutors
Candidate must have 12 credits in Mathematics and have a BA or currently enrolled in college.
Candidate must have 12 credits in English Language Arts and have a BA or currently enrolled in college.
Studentnest provides academic tutoring services to students throughout the US, Studentnest has worked diligently to provide low-cost, high-quality tutoring intervention to low-performing students. Studentnest’s goal is to help our students build a nest of educational success to secure a soaring future. Studentnest is designed to help students and their families advance in their educational endeavors.
Role: Academic Tutor
Apply for this job now.