MLE is looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager specializing in interior signage, brand execution, and merchandising installations for a national footprint Fortune 100 client.
Responsibilities will include being the lead point of contact with client. Managing a 5-10 person internal project team working across multiple lines a business.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Managing analytics and metrics
- Working closely with MLE field, production, logistics, and management team
- Maintaining proper account team to ensure all client expectations are exceeded
- Reviewing quality control to ensure that all work meets the highest industry standards
- Understanding and maintaining client reporting structure
- Limited travel required for client meetings and store visits
Qualifications and Integration:
· Minimum 5 years large scale account management experience
· Office based in Elmhurst, IL
· Valid driver’s license
· Background check required
· Initial introduction to client as team member with ability to lead team within 6 months
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits include medical, dental, vision, vacation, and 401K with matching
- Great company and working conditions
Since 2002 MLE has been providing turnkey solutions for large-scale brand installation and construction projects across the country. From small retail fixture change-outs to wholesale brand construction, MLE is equipped with the tools and experience to execute these projects on-time, on-budget and with a quality that is unmatched in the industry. We specialize in brand management, merchandising and logistics for store openings, expansions, remodels, retrofits and re-openings, as well as rollouts of major marketing campaigns. We also provide signage and display related services to a broad range of industries, including banking, retail, property management, grocery, restaurant - and others. We are a preferred contractor working with national retail and restaurant brands, and are looking for a long-term relationship with our next Retail Construction Employee. We are experiencing substantial growth and need to expand our team to continue successfully completing our projects on schedule and within budget.
Role: Senior Account Manager
Apply for this job now.