About the Job
Elevation Marketing is a mid-sized, full-service B2B only marketing communications agency, located in Phoenix (Gilbert), Arizona and San Francisco California. Our client roster includes 26 companies with revenues of over $1B annually and a variety of other small and medium sized companies. We are in growth mode and are adding to our team of outstanding, high-performing, ultra-driven, highly-collaborative teammembers to keep up with our clients and their demands on us. We’re looking for a seasoned Art Director & Senior Graphic Designer.
The talented designer and Art Director will design and develop traditional and digital graphic design activities for our B2B clients. If you’re a motivated, talented design professional who is up to speed on all the latest digital and non-digital tools and techniques, and would like to work in a fast paced, team environment, then Elevation is the place for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design (traditional) – create designs for print, brochures, catalogs, print media and other traditional non-digital platforms
- Design (digital) – create brand and message centric design for websites, mobile apps, banner ads, email campaigns and other digital platforms.
- Creating & Implementing Ideas– work with creative director, account managers and copywriters to concept and visualize new ideas for key clients.
- Help mentor JR staff in their design and creative techniques
- Convert knowledge and knowhow in designing, creating and producing top agency quality design and other creative elements for clients.
- Present key creative concepts to clients
- Create end-to-end design working from concept to project completion.
- Consistently capture the essence, message, brand, vision, and vibe in a creative design or other creative elements as dictated by the client or other stakeholders.
- Interpret client and project briefs and create great design.
- Brainstorm and provide creative input to help bring forth new and innovative designs and other creative elements.
Skills & Experiences
- A minimum of five years of design experience required. Agency experience is a plus.
- Strong creative and design skills including the ability to work from concept to project completion.
- Experience mentoring Jr designers
- Experience creating email campaigns, banner ads, websites, and all traditional print elements
- Ability to document user experience and interactivity through wireframes, screenshots and design elements a plus
- Demonstrated ability to grow skill sets and design sensibilities
- Demonstrated work with larger brands
- Able to utilize all elements of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver.
Compensation and Benefits
Elevation strives to provide some of the best agency compensation and benefit packages in the great southwest. The job is located in our brand new office space located in Gilbert (just off the expressway) and less then one mile from over 50 restaurants. Our business is all about collaboration so we do not offer telecommuting at this time but we do offer flex hours depending on the position and clients. Employees can start at anytime between 7 AM and 9 AM and finish between 4 PM and 6 PM based on client demands and department structure. Elevation pays for 95% of employee’s life, health and long-term disability insurance. Elevation offers vision, dental and a variety of other benefits that an employee can purchase. The kitchen area is full of free snacks and beverages. Tuition reimbursement is available. The salary range for this position will vary depending on experience and skills outlined above.
Founded in 1999, Elevation Marketing is a top business-to-business integrated marketing communications agency based in Mesa, Ariz. Serving high-profile clients locally, nationally and internationally, Elevation provides comprehensive and strategic communication services including branding, web design, advertising, public relations, direct marketing, market research, interactive, event marketing, lead generation services and graphic design. For more information about Elevation Marketing, please visit #removed#
Role: Art Director & Senior Graphic Designe
Apply for this job now.