We are seeking a Counselor to join our team! You will provide recovery-oriented rehabilitation services in group or individual settings.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Offer assistance to individuals with substance abuse issues
- Provide prevention-oriented therapy
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, or Counseling and working to obtain licensure.
- Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
Hope House strives to instill self-sufficiency in individuals and families through comprehensive treatment to end the cycle of substance misuse, untreated mental illness, and poverty. Our organization strives to empower individuals through prevention education, clinical treatment, and recovery supports to create sustainable change. Hope House's ultimate goal is to help our individuals and families become self-sufficient as contributing members of society.
Apply for this job now.