Are you a fully qualified teacher looking more flexibility?
Teaching Personnel are currently looking for a teacher who can cover both KS1 and KS2 to work in schools around Doncaster. The opportunity will be for fully qualified teachers who can work on a 1:1 or small group basis to help schools with catch up tuition. They must have great knowledge of the current curriculum and can support pupils with lower abilities.
Teaching Personnel work in close partnership with a number of schools in the south Yorkshire area with an increasing need for Primary school teachers in Doncaster. We are looking for a teacher with experience working 1:1 with pupils or supporting small groups and the ability to deliver engaging lessons in line with the current curriculum.
If you are a primary school teacher looking for a better work life balance with more flexibility then this will be an amazing opportunity for you. At Teaching Personnel we offer long term and short term supply work in the area of South Yorkshire, we have good relationship with “good” and “outstanding” Ofsted rated schools.
- A Primary School Teacher available ASAP.
- Have good availability Monday - Friday
- Experience working in 1:1 and small groups learning environments.
- Ideally have experience with SEN and EAL students.
- Have a full UK driving license or good transport links.
Why become a Supply Teacher:
- Bookings are either made in advance or on the morning you are required. The majority of the work will be booked in advance but there may be occasions where you will be called before the school start for work on the same day.
- Schools will provide their Covid19 health and safety policies to you in advance to ensure everyone's safety.
- Access to your own personal online portal, complete with an interactive online diary so that you can manage your bookings and availability.
Why work for Teaching Personnel:
- By applying via Teaching Personnel you will have access to our bespoke CPD academy with a range of recognised courses available for free or at a discounted rate.
- Competitive daily rates of pay paid weekly via PAYE.
- Here at Teaching Personnel we have adapted to the current climate ensuring we stick to new regulations and do our best to keep employees and students safe.
- A referral bonus of £50 for every candidate you referrer to us*
For more information about this role, or to apply please call the Sheffield Primary team on 0114 241 3340 or click 'Apply Now'
*Terms and conditions apply, please contact the branch for full details.