EQM (Environmental Quality Management, Inc.) is a premier full-service environmental remediation / construction services and consulting company offering environmental assistance to industrial, commercial and government entities. We are known for our safety culture and our dedication to each other and our clients. EQM is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio and an ASRC Industrial Services Company (AIS). ASRC Industrial Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Arctic Slope Regional Corporation (ASRC), an Alaska Native corporation. Through ASRC, we are a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE).
Position Location: Crown point, IN 46307
This position is responsible for planning, leading, organizing and coordinating all aspects of project work from bid process through completion of project. Ensure project is completed in a safe manner according to the job scope as well as the safety plan. Successful Project Managers are team-oriented and highly motivated. You must also have excellent communications skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization. Project managers are tasked with supervising and coordinating multiple projects and could be comprised of several crews made up of multiple technicians and operators. The PM will be the primary liaison between customer and EQM operations in resolving service issues and:
-Monitor account activity to ensure that defined customer key performance indicators (KPIs) are met
-Cultivating quality relationships laterally and above primary contact to retain clients and win referrals to new clients -Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
-Supports customers during the implementation of contracts and throughout the relationship; seeking customer feedback; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and/or loyalty.
-Responsible for all aspects of a project from quote and bid to demobilization of personnel and equipment, ensuring safe and efficient project completion. -Performs other duties as assigned.
- Prefer Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree in Engineering, Environmental Science, Construction Management or related field or a minimum 3 years of industry related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) is preferred but not required
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated project management experience; to include but not limited to management of bid proposal to the successful execution of the project.
- Ideal candidate will need to have experience in at least one of the areas of specialty- Emission measurement , environmental remediation & construction, environmental regulatory compliance (water, waste and/or air) or emergency response services
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- Proven well developed teamwork and collaboration skills including strong verbal and written communication, presentation, and team facilitation.
- Must be well versed in technical writing and verbal communication.
- Must poses excellent interpersonal skills to build positive relationships and handle conflict resolution.
- Has the ability to develop solutions to resolve account problems
- Excellent analytical, planning and organization skills.
- Must have the ability to prioritize to meet multiple deadlines
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Working knowledge of Primavera P6, MS or other Project scheduling software
- Working knowledge of MS Excel & Word
EQM affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. EQM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.