We are seeking an Office Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
United Energy Workers Healthcare provides superior home health services at no cost to EEOICPA/RECA beneficiaries.
Before our family based company became a national leader in home health, our heritage began deep in the mines of Blanding, Utah. Having been a predominant mining family during the uranium industries’ prime, we learned to cope with the affects of exposure that came years later.
These experiences have given us a unique perspective in providing superior care to our patients. By combining a well trained and experienced staff with the compassion that can only come from our first hand experience, we have set the industry standard for treating these special patients. It is this premise that has led to our rapidly expanding company.
We offer our clients a wide range of services for a wide range of conditions.
Role: Office Assistant
Apply for this job now.