Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £21,674 per annum
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week/ 8 hours per day, worked on a rota basis including evenings weekends and public holidays.
Earliest start is 7am and the latest start is 12 midday.
The rota is covered by a team of 3.Job PurposeThe Cleaning Operative is responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of a leisure site.Responsible for providing a high quality cleaning service.To identify risk to the property and compliance and report back via the correct process.To attend relevant training to help you either; be complaint, improve own technical skills and or other appropriate training that the business recognises.Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a quality housekeeping and cleaning service to meet the needs of the site and its users, routinely inspecting all areas of work.
- Ensure health and safety and hygiene standards are met.
- Maintain and improve high standards of customer care.
- To report on any risks or damage.
- Record any maintenance and H & S issues.
- Be part of the team cleaning reception, front of the building, stairs, offices, toilets,, gym changing rooms and studios.
- Clean all floors (polished, tiles and carpet), skirting boards, window ledges, glass panels.
- Dust and polish surfaces and clean windows within reach.
- Clean all toilets and showers and changing rooms, including tissue, hand towels and soap.
- Empty all bins.
- Work with minimum disturbance to building users, placing safety notices or informing people if likely to be any danger (wet floors, trailing cables, hazardous cleaning materials, etc.).
- Sweep and mop public areas.
- Attend all relevant training and development programmes.
If this role is of interest, please do either apply online or contact our Staines office