Oracle - PeopleSoft DBA
Oracle PeopleSoft DBA vacancy for London based Oracle Consultancy.
This is a permanent position ideal for someone who is within 45 minutes commute to North London/Hertfordshire.
The DBA role will also have requirements to work on other Cloud HCM applications.
The Candidate will have:
- Experience with PeopleSoft DBA daily programme/project activity, responsibility and accountability
- Good knowledge of SQL Server
- Ability to pro-actively drive through changes to improve performance, suggest enhancements to clients
- Good communication skills with team members and the end client
- Proven Client Project experience in Database administration, Database design, integration & architecture and Clustering/Performance tuning
This will be a part time onsite Head office role/part time remote role.
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will be offered training in Oracle Enterprise Data Quality and Watchlist Screening which is another growing market for the consultancy to ensure the candidates has the opportunity for a successful career path during their tenure with the company.
Please apply to discuss the role in more detail and to receive the full job description.
Role: Oracle PeopleSoft DBA
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire,
Apply for this job now.