Residential Director/Assistant Director: Providing support and direct care to people with developmental disabilities in a group home in Gloucester County. Directors & Assistants assume the responsibilities for the general operation of the residential program and provides residents opportunity for maximum growth.
- BA/BS degree and/or experience in the Human Services or related field is preferred or experience may be substituted on a one (1) year experience to one (1) year of school basis.
- Supervisory/Managment Experience
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be 18 years of age
- Satisfactorily pass Physical/Drug Screening
Our group homes are staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This includes evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- FT Positions
- FT Benefits include: Medical,dental, life insurance, pension, and paid vacation/sick/personal time
The Arc Gloucester empowers individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families to achieve their highest potential through advocacy, education, and quality services.
Role: Residential Directors/Assistant Residential Directors
Location: West Deptford,
Apply for this job now.