Detailed Job title: Scientific Reviewer - EFPIA, non-medical materials, neuroscience)
Location: Aylesbury / Remote
Salary: £40 - £55 per hour
Are you available for a new scientific reviewer contract?
Do you have experience reviewing scientific and non-medical materials and ensuring reference and material content is correct and fit for purpose?
Sentinel are working with a leading organisation, looking for a Scientific Reviewer to join their Buckinghamshire based office & play a key role in the review of non-medical matierlas against relevant scientif standards.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in a scientifc / medical review position - Experience in non-medical matieral and / or promotional materials review highly desirable.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Experience in ensuring references are being used correctly and are accurate, including language, data, and all other content.
- Able to ensure reference, material, and on-label content is accurate, used correctly, and in line with related scientific regulations and strategy.
- Master's degree in sciences (Neuroscience beneficial).
- Experience with Inscite Veeva Vault beneficial.