Atlanta's Premiere Home Improvement Co.
Taylor Construction is seeking qualified candidate to manage and work our new locations inside Retail Giant Sam’s Club.
We are accepting applications for immediate hire. We are a results driven company focusing on growth.
Marketing Managers responsibility will include
- Hiring and training a staff of 3 to 5 employees
- Generate appointments for sales staff
- Daily training and motivation of staff
- Manage employees schedule to cover store hours
- Provide weekly reports
- Attend weekly Manager Meetings to review previous week
- Maintain appearance of store
We Require a PROVEN track record with ability to manage and motivate other to meet company goals. Applicant will work a minimum of 35 hours at our Sam's Club Kiosk. Some weekends are required.
- Professional Management Training
- Professional Exciting Atmosphere
- Professional and Successful 50 year old company
- Compensation will include Base Hourly Pay plus BONUSES
We are one of Atlanta's best companies to work for and are accredited with the Better Business Bureau with A+ rating.
If you feel like you can be successful at this position please submit your resume for immediate interview!!
Started in 1966 in Augusta, GA, Southern Industries is the largest private home remodeling consortium in the Southeast. Southern Industries is comprised of: Taylor Construction, Southern Siding & Window, Ultimate Gutter Guard, Enloe Residential and Southern Window & Siding.
Our companies have completed over 120,000 jobs for over 80,000 households. This means that about one-half of all customers come back for additional work! That's really saying something when you consider that many of our products are essentially one-time purchases!
Role: Entry Level Marketing Assistant - Immediate Hire
Apply for this job now.