COMPANY: ENL - MSW
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £20000 - £25000 per annum
SUMMARY: Real Estate Legal Secretary – Cambridge - £20,000 - £25,000 – If you're looking for a new opportunity and want to be a part of a highly regarded, top 100 law firm?
We are currently seeking an experienced Legal Secretary from a Real Estate or Residential Property background, to join an innovative and dynamic team. Our client is an ever-growing and highly reputable firm that has multiple offices on a national scale. Unfortunately you will not be considered for this role if you have not obtained Real Estate or Conveyancing / Residential Property Legal Secretary experience.
You will be supporting two Partners with daily and ad hoc duties to enable a smooth and organised running of the department.
In the role of Real Estate Legal Secretary your key duties will include:
• Digital dictation and other typing or amending of documents
• Dealing with client queries and updates either over the phone, face to face or via email
• Maintaining a professional work ethic, where you will proactively seek tasks where needed
• Manage tight deadlines, keeping all information updated on the internal systems and managing diaries
This is a full time, permanent position, offered with an unrivalled range of benefits including:
• 25 days holiday plus paid bank holiday
• Perks at work benefits portal
• A generous pension scheme
• Life assurance
• 33% contribution to a gym membership
• And much more…
eNL is handling a number of Legal Secretary vacancies throughout the UK. If you are an experienced Legal Secretary looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to #removed#/candidate-registration.php to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide
In addition, if you know any Legal Secretary's that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £100 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).