Tile and Stone sub-contracting company is seeking an experienced CAD Drafter to join our team in a fast paced working environment. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the tile and stone industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Request CAD drawings from the General Contractor/Architect.
- Modify drawings by analyzing, resolving, and incorporating changes.
- Produce detailed drawings.
- Transform rough product designs into working documents using CAD.
- Review engineering drawings and designs to ensure adherence to established specs and standards.
- Resolve discrepancies between original drawings and final CAD designs.
- Complete project responsibilities within scope, budget, and schedule.
- Review drawings for completeness and accuracy.
- Update and maintain drafting log.
- Prepare engineering documents for customer submittal.
- At least, 1 year of experience with CAD, AutoCAD, and Drafting.
- Proficiency with REVIT, a plus!
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to read and interpret architectural and construction drawings.
- Able to draft detailed sections and elevations and to produce accurate shop details.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Able to work overtime and on weekends.
- Able to speak Spanish, a plus!
Powered by JazzHR