Company: IN TECHNOLOGY GROUP LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Programmatic Planning Manager - Up to £40,000
This client is an award-winning programmatic specialist looking for a Planning Manager to join their growing team. For this role, you will be working with clients across various sectors including health, retail and luxury goods.
This is an excellent opportunity to lead their planning department and eventually grow your own team.
- Understanding client briefs and utilising planning tools to help answer client briefs.
- Develop strong client relationships with stakeholders, leading calls and meetings when required.
- Assist in developing new products and services e.g., identifying a new planning tool or recommending a new form of media that the company should offer.
- Understand performance reports and PCA's which you can discuss with the ad ops team and clients.
- Support client success in the day-to-day running of tier 1 accounts when needed
- A keen eye for detail with all outposts being accurate and on time.
- 3+ years experience in programmatic trading, planning or account management
- Strong understanding of programmatic platforms ideally - DoubleClick, TradeDesk, Amazon or Xandr
- -Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to assist in new business activity
- Positive and analytical
- A passion for digital marketing
- 2:1 or above at undergraduate level
- AXA Healthcare
- Death in Service Scheme
- Income Protection Scheme
- 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Monthly social events
- Parking expenses reimbursed
If you have solid experience with the skill set above and the role looks like a great fit, please send your updated CV to and call me on to discuss your application in further detail.
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.