Company: JAMES ANDREW RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS (JAR SOLUTIONS)
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Our client, based in Lichfield, is currently recruiting for a HR Advisor on a permanent contract.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis and the salary is up to £35,000 depending on candidate’s experience.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Acting as first line support for HR related queries to employees and managers
- Supporting with the delivery of HR projects and training, making sure all databases are up to date and compliant with all aspects of mandatory training
- Assisting with integration of new HR system, monitoring HR/MI data and updating trackers appropriately
- End-to-end involvement with ER cases including long-term sickness, disciplinaries, grievances, performance management and making referrals to Occupational Health as required
- Supporting in the implementation and delivery of the appraisal process, personal development plans and the identifying training needs
- Assisting the Head of HR in compiling due diligence information relating to TUPE and central record keeping
- Co-ordinating UK internship/apprenticeship programme and acting as first point of contact for all interns prior and during position
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- ER case management experience
- Strong IT/HR systems
- Intermediate Excel skills
Rewards and Benefits:
- 22 days annual leave + BH
- 15% matched pension contribution
- Birthday day off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health savings account
- Mobile phone discount
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday - Friday 8:30am-5pm
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Ria Patel or Peter Bennett on #removed#.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Advisor; ER Casework; IT Skills; HR System
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £250 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details