Provides support to Employee Ticketing with day-to-day needs for operating the company's internal employee ticketing process. The Ticketing Manager will focus on handling the coordination of Live Nation company perks including but not limited to Free Ticket Perk worldwide, last-minute distressed ticket inventory offers as well as the summer Festival passes.
- Manage the “4 Free Ticket” perk program worldwide by coordinating all employee requests with corresponding venues.
- Responsible for accounting and metrics reports corresponding with each program.
- Receive Complimentary Ticket offers from LN offices all over North America; gather all needed information and send out offers to local employees. Ensure quick turnaround of offer and on-time delivery of Will Call list to Box Offices.
- Answer email questions from employees regarding last minute offers; occasionally answer emails or calls outside of regular business hours, if needed.
- Process requests for Festival free passes, answer email questions, and provide Will Call list to Festival. Provide employees with Will Call pickup instructions before the weekend of the Festival.
- Be available to handle other Employee Ticketing work, as needed, to assist Employee Ticketing Managers.
- Distribute Complimentary Tickets in person at our offices in LA, on occasion, when physical tickets need to be handed out.
- Provide Great Customer Service:
- Take ownership of and positively promote the LNE and Ticket Concierge brand
- Provide info on policies, answer questions, escalate problems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel) required. Ability to manage multiple tasks; excellent time and project management skills; demonstrated planning and organizing skills.
- Creative problem solver - ability to come up with new and different solutions to problems
- Good judgment - knows how to discern between urgent problems and issues that can wait and how to follow through with appropriate action.
- Ability to work within a team and willing to go the extra mile for a team member.
- Ticketing and event management knowledge preferred.
Who Are We?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship Ticketmaster, and Artist Nation Management. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 26,000 shows and 80+ festivals annually for nearly 3,300 artists in over 40 countries.
Artist Nation Management is one of the world’s leading artist management companies, representing more than 500 artists. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with over 480 million tickets sold and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 900 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the more than 71 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit #removed#
Why Live Nation?
A career at Live Nation will challenge and engage you. The pace here is fast, the atmosphere is fun and a passion for live events is a common thread that ties us together. As a global and growing business, we can truly offer a world of opportunities to expand your skills and develop your career. Visit any of our offices or venues and you'll find a diverse mix of passionate employees, helping fans around the globe connect with the artists, teams and events they love. It truly is a unique and rewarding environment.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Role: Manager, Employee Ticketing
Location: Beverly Hills,
Apply for this job now.