Please note this job is in Yolo County
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Must be 25 years or older due to insurance purposes. ·
- Operate vehicle in a variety of traffic and weather conditions·
- Develop a good working knowledge and procedures.
- Demonstrate strong customer relations and problem resolution skills
- Knowledge of Woodland, Davis, Dixon, Fairfield, Vacaville, Sacramento area and able to understand or ability to use a GPS system. Our Home is in Woodland, Ca. 95695.
- Driver with Class C license with clean record.
- Local Candidates Woodland or Surrounding Areas California
- Professional Driving Experience Plus
Driving patients to appointments. Working with local Hospitals and Skilled Facilities. Possess excellent communication skills and able to deal with a variety of situations and be part of a team.
- Ability to follow instructions with minimum supervision.
- Operating wheelchair lifts in vans.
- Duties include detailing and vehicle inspections for daily fluid levels. Maintaining and re-stocking supplies.
- Drug free workplace all applicants must pass employer paid drug test.
- First Aid and CPR.
- Perform other duties as assigned by a Dispatch.
- Open 6 days a week and must be able to work some week-ends.
- Driving: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Role: Non-Emergency Medical Transport Driver
Apply for this job now.