ATTENTION: APPLIED MATHEMATICS AND PHYSICS MAJORS
We are seeking a Technical Analyst to become an integral part of our team. You will analyze, design, build, maintain and continuously improve the company's core applications and databases.
- Perform complex data migration and data interchange
- Provide reporting and analysis
- Promote best practices in data analysis and reporting
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- MS or above in Applied Mathematics or Physics
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
Applied Underwriters specializes in casualty coverages and innovative business services for employers nationwide. We have the reach and resources to underwrite any insurance risk nationally, no matter how small, large, or complex. Founded in 1994, we have a 20+ year proven record of financial success. Applied Underwriters has consistently produced financial results far superior to any of its competitors. We are a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE: BRK). Berkshire, through its consolidated operations, has an S&P rating of AA. All of the insurance companies within Applied Underwriters are rated A+ (Superior) by A. M. Best. In fact, Applied Underwriters is the only A+ rated mono-line workers’ compensation writer in existence.
Role: Business Analyst
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.