Reception TA Needed in Formby
Are you a friendly and supportive individual wanting to aid the learning environment of a Reception Class in a mainstream primary school?
School profile: The school is based in the Formby area. This school offers a happy safe and healthy learning environment in which pupils are encouraged to be empathetic and ambitious learners.
The role would be in a reception class, supporting the class Teacher and pupils. You will be responsible for prepping pupils work, running interventions and group booster sessions and also working 1-1 with pupils who require extra support. Some personal care may aslo be required.
• Providing support within the classroom wherever required
• Delivering activities on one-to-one or small group basis
• Ensuring children are engaged
• Adapting to every individual pupil's needs
• Helping with behaviour management of children
• Creating displays of children's work
• Friendly, empathetic and motivating
• Attentive to needs of pupils
• Strong regard for pupil safety-and well being
• Caring, patient, and understanding
• Motivating with ability to engage pupils
• Good ability to manage behaviour
• Reliable and committed fully to each lesson assisted
- Full time, Monday - Friday
- Long term
- Hours approximately 8:30am - 3:15pm
- Reception Teaching Assistant
- £10 - £11 per hour
- Formby Area. L37
To be put forward for this position you must either be registered or be prepared to register with Teaching Personnel, to go through all of the necessary vetting procedures. If you have similar previous experience and you would like to be put forward for this position, please apply ASAP with a copy of your up to date CV for immediate consideration.