Role: Behaviour Support Assistant
Pay: GBP 10.00 - 12.00 (per hour)
Dates: January 4th - TBC
Teaching Personnel are looking for an individual to take up a 1:1 behaviour support role in Year 2 class in Cardiff.
The role is Full time (8.30-3.30)
The School's Head Teacher is seeking additional support for a child within their Year 2 class. Due various challenges Head Teacher is ideally seeking a positive role model to work on a 1:1 basis with them to improve their behaviour.
The School require an individual to start on Monday 4th January 2021.
The ideal person would be a support assistant who can commit to the role for the rest of the academic year, with real potential of a school contract in the future.
Routine and consistency are paramount for the well-being, success, and enjoyment of the pupil.
The Head Teacher aims to shortlist and interview by Monday 14thDecember 2020; Due to current circumstances, and dependant on external factors, these interviews may be carried out virtually.
The deadline for applications is Monday 7th December 2020.
What Teaching Personnel will provide-
- Assistance from an enthusiastic, experienced, and accessible consultant.
- Competitive pay rate paid directly through PAYE, weekly.
- Access to an online portal equipped with a personal calendar to manage bookings and availability.
- Registered candidates receive access to FREE Safeguarding training via our online learning provider. Read more: https://#removed#/child-protection-training
What you will need-
- A recent DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one.
- EWC Registration or willing to apply one.
- Experience within a KS2 setting (desirable, not essential)
- Driving license and access to own vehicle is desirable, but not vital.
If this behaviour support assistant role sounds like the ideal job for you and you hold the relevant qualifications and experience, call the South Wales Primary Team on 029 2115 1966 or email #removed#