Loomis is hosting a hiring event for individuals interested in their Driver/Messenger position!
Date: Wednesday, October 17, 2018
Time: 10:00AM, 2:00PM, or 4:00PM
1610 N.E. 4th St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73117
Position Available: Driver/ Messenger
Loomis seeks highly qualified individuals to join our team and become a fully functional Armored Services Technician (AST). These positions are sometimes referred to as driver/guard or messenger/guard.
Armored Service Technicians work as a team on a designated route. You will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of cash and coin to Loomis customers, as well as the loading and balancing of ATM machines along your route. If you enjoy meeting customers and the freedom of working outside an office while wearing the uniform of one of the most respected companies in the field, this may be the opportunity for you.
You will be thoroughly trained in a classroom setting and receive on-the-job training with an experienced Armored Service Technician. We believe that our people make Loomis a great company. Loomis teammates are constantly encouraged in personal development and are updated on the newest safety and security training. Our training is second to none in the industry.
Loomis offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes Automatic 401K Plan for all employees and a selection of benefits covering Dental, Vision, Medical, Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Life, AD&D plans for the employee and their dependents.
This position requires that you pass a Department of Transportation screening and be issued a DOT Medical Certification.
The Armored Service Technician job duties require the following physical abilities:
- Carry a minimum of 50 pounds by hand up to several hundred yards by cart
- Loading/unloading cargo consisting of multiple bags and boxes of coin
- Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out
- Verbally communicate with customers
- Record information on forms and reports
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a current driver’s license and a good driving record
- Must pass a comprehensive background check that includes criminal history check, credit check and in some states a pre-employment polygraph
- Starting time may vary between 5:30AM to 7:30AM
- Average hours per day may vary between 8 hours to 12 hours
A CDL license is not required to be considered.
- Full-time schedule can consist of an average of 50 hours per week.
- Full-time employees will be assigned to work a minimum of 5 days anytime during a 7-day period.
- Approximately 90-95 percent of work is performed in the vehicle within individual compartments (front and rear). Guard is exposed to wet and dry conditions, extreme heat and cold, constant vehicle and traffic noise, and possible exposure to gasoline/diesel fumes.
Loomis is an equal opportunity employer. EOE M/F/V/D Drug Free Workplace.
HireLive is the leading Sales, Retail and Management recruiting firm nationwide. We work with multiple Fortune 500 companies to help them find top talent. To be considered for other opportunities in your area visit #removed# for more information. HireLive focuses on bringing candidates and companies together.
Loomis is the international leader in the cash handling services industry. Our international network covers over 400 operating locations in the US and eleven western European countries.
In the US, Loomis operates the nation's largest integrated cash distribution network, with nearly 200 operating locations and over 8,000 Teammates. Loomis utilizes a fleet of approximately 3,000 vehicles to provide cash handling products and services to financial institutions and commercial/retail businesses. Secure armored transport, SafePoint Retail Cash Management solutions, ATM services, cash, coin and check processing, outsourced vault services are all components of the industry solutions Loomis provides.
Apply for this job now.