Are you a creative, high energy individual who takes initiative and wants to be part of creating memories that last a lifetime?
Do you have a passion for photography and sales?
Do you enjoy working with infants, children and adults?
Then…picture yourself here by joining the JCPenney Portraits team!
We are currently seeking a full-time Studio Manager.
Studio Manager Trainees attend paid training and are promoted to a Studio Manager role upon successful completion of the training program.
The Studio Manager manages and leads the operation and staff of a portrait studio in a host environment. They drive growth and are accountable for the studio’s ability to achieve results (e.g., labor margin (profit), sittings, sales average, customer satisfaction, photography) by providing remarkable customer service throughout the photographic, sales and portrait delivery experience.
Studio Managers follow established operational processes (e.g., scheduling, hiring, training, selling, photographing), ensure compliance, as well as manage the performance, and develop the skills, of their Team Members.
• High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience; college degree, preferred.
• 2-5 years previous supervisory, retail, sales, service-related or photography and experience preferred.
• Ability to work a varied schedule including days, nights, holidays and weekends.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• Ability to quickly develop a good rapport with children and adults.
• Strong math and intermediate computer skills (e.g., navigation, data entry), specifically Microsoft Excel.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to work in multiple studios (where applicable) based on business needs.
• Ability to speak and write Spanish fluently in some markets, may be preferred.
Studio Managers are required to sit, stand, walk, bend, squat, climb, kneel, crawl, twist, balance, reach, use hands and fingers to perform repetitive tasks and assemble/disassemble equipment. Studio Managers must be able to frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds (and occasionally lift and move up to 40 pounds).
We are Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon satisfactory results of a background check.
JCPenney Portraits is operated by Lifetouch Portrait Studios, a Shutterfly company, which operates over 450 portrait studios across the United States in many JCPenney stores. Our photographers are trained on contemporary posing, lighting techniques and composition to provide high-quality, fun portraits that tell every customer’s unique story. They capture moments and life’s milestones (e.g., birthday, holiday, graduation, engagement) as well as family, group and pet images.
Role: Studio Manager
Apply for this job now.