Company: J&C ASSOCIATES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £600.00 - £625.00
We are IT Recruitment Specialists partnered with a prestigious Global Consultancy who required Delivery Manager- London/Manchester/Telford and southend (Hybrid -2 days onsite) for one of their public sector clients based in UK.
- IR35: This role is outside of IR35
- Initial duration: 03 months rolling contract possibility of extension
- Clearance required: Must have Active SC (Security clearance )
We are looking for Delivery Lead with 10+ years of technology integration, Platform delivery and Business Change with eagerness to learn and deliver large complex Digital Transformation programmes across UK&Ireland. As a Delivery Lead you will have delivered in both waterfall and agile deliveries.
The ideal candidate will have strong integration and stakeholder management skills coupled with a wealth of governance knowledge within a delivery environment. Delivered multiple complex deliveries covering a number of technologies. The Delivery lead will be required to work in a team environment and will be responsible for full project life cycle including oversight of new development, design/architecture, and implementation then through to service transition.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Build and maintain teams, ensuring they are motivated, collaborating and working well
- Identify obstacles and help the team to overcome them
- Focus the team on what is most important to the delivery of products and services
- Encourage and facilitate continuous improvement of the delivery team
- Coach and mentor both team members and others to apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques
- Identify and analyze scope of delivery
- Document and execute the delivery plan
- Manage day to day governance, financials and resourcing supporting delivery
- Deliver within an Agile environment
- Work within a team environment and collaborate with the client
Experience candidates are we looking for
- Agile and Lean practices
- Commercial management
- Communication skills
- Financial management
- Life-cycle perspective
- Maintaining delivery momentum
- Making a process work.
- Team dynamics and collaboration
- Strong stakeholder management
- Experience of Agile and Waterfall deliveries
- Experience of managing over £1m of delivery
- Financial management
- Resource management
you are interested in this position and would like to learn more please send through your CV and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Please note, that candidates are often Shortlisted within 48 hours.