Psychology Graduate Scheme
Are you a Psychology graduate or current student interested in working in Special Educational Needs Schools and Behaviour Provisions - now and in September?
Do you have a patient and empathetic approach, then we are looking for you?
The position: SEN Teaching Assistant
Hourly Pay: GBP10.20
We are working with schools across Hull with support staff vacancies to start when schools increase their capacity. Many schools have shown an interest in Psychology graduates as they often have an interest in behaviour supported by academic theory but also understand the importance of well-being. The roles provide the opportunity to gain first-hand experience and training in a school setting.
The ideal candidate will:
- Communicate effectively with other staff and students
- Be composed managing sometimes challenging behaviour and situations
- Transfer skills and theory to a practical school environment and have a genuine interest
- Be a good role model with an enthusiastic and eager approach
What Teaching Personnel can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Specialist trained consultants - supporting you in finding your ideal role
- Full access to high-quality Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training
- Supporting your COVID-secure safe return to work
- A straightforward Online Portal and diary to log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
- A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward!