Operations Director - Restaurant Retail
Salary: circa £120,000
I am currently working with a fantastic entrepreneur who is taking their business through the next stage of growth and in doing so is looking to meeting with senior leaders who can support the business long term. The Operations Director will support the founder in building brand structure, systems and process as well as continuing to cultivate a fantastic brand rep. The OP will work with the founder and the board to manage investment and growth strategy as well as product development while having a strong day to day focus on managing the stores and teams. The Business operates in both a dining setting and a retail setting and are keen to expand across multiple channels.
The position and individual:
This position offers a unique opportunity to bring larger brand experience into a smaller environment while having the freedom to creatively impact the shape of the business. The business is looking for a honest, and genuine individual who while enthusiastic about what they do and has great business acumen; placing people, values and integrity at the top of their priority list. This is not a work hard, play hard, aggressive business environment, it is a group of committed individuals looking to grow a great brand in a authentic and sustainable way.
- Support a existing team in building infostructure to grow a great café/retail/restaurant brand
- Oversee all day-to-day operations, insuring the brand is best represented and amazing customer service is delivered
- Work with Store General Managers to drive on site sales
- Oversee new opening strategy and execution
- Work with the board to develop a long-term strategy for growth
- Work with existing team to continue to drive sustainable practices.
- Work with existing people team to cultivate a employee culture that is progressive and supportive
- Work with finance team and investors to drive rapid yet realistic growth
Essential skills and Criteria:
- Extensive knowledge of the hospitality industry, ideally with exposure to both food product brands and restaurant or café concepts.
- At least 2 years experience at OD level in a restaurant or café brand.
- Strong financial acumen, ideally experienced in working in both a large organisation and a smaller, growing business.
- Proven experience delivering business scaling, through new openings and new product channels.
- Creative and adaptive, prepared to push forward new ways of working and encourage innovation.
- Experienced in overseeing revenue in excess of £40 million would be ideal.
- Committed to inclusivity, sustainability and equality.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website #removed# or call us on #removed# for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram