Senior Project Manager - Program Manager
Are you, a strategic project management leader with exceptional implementation skills and full cycle portfolio program management experience?
If the answer is yes, then this metrics driven, Christian ministry, project leadership role, might be just the position you have been looking for! The difference between this position and other project leadership roles you have viewed is that you will be using your project management experience and natural talents to help move an established, 30 million dollar a year, Christian ministry mission of making a positive difference in the lives of people in impoverished communities throughout the World forward.
As the ministry program manager, you will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of the ministry portfolio projects throughout various departments within the organization.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Provide leadership, guidance and recommendations in all areas of the ministries full life-cycle portfolio projects from inception to completion.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of ministry projects on time, within scope and within budget. Responsibilities include: coordinating and directing the work of key performers in a matrixed environment through effective project planning and management, risk identification, change management, issue resolution and communications.
- Determine and influence the right decisions that balance short term demands and long-term business and technology goals.
- Manage PMO team, project approach development and identify/resolve project issues and risks.
- Oversee, ministry program budgets, key initiatives, strategic plan, PMO team, best practices, risk management, project approach and of all ministry portfolio projects.
- Provide strategic guidance to the C-Level executive ministry team regarding the ministries project portfolios budgets, best practices, risk management, change management, key incentives and ROI's.
- Address business and technical problems presented by key project stakeholders, develop risk mitigation strategies, project requirements, estimates, schedules, budgets and resource plans
- Profession that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior.
- Demonstrate a living and mature Christ-centered, Christian, life-style.
- Willingness to be involved in Christian spiritual development activities (Daily devotionals, prayer and weekly company church services).
- Bachelor's degree in business management or a related field.
- NOT REQUIRED BUT PREFEERED: PMI (Project Management) certification. Any candidate with a PMI or PMP certification will be given 1stpriority.
· 7+ years of experiencein business Project Management
· 5+ years of experiencemanaging the full business project management life cycle
· 4+ years of experience with MS Project, MS Project Pro, Clarizen, and/or other similar project management software tools.
· 3+ years of experience directing a project management ORbusiness analyst team
· Waterfallproject management experience
· Working experience with Customer relationship management (CRM) systems
· Working experiencemanaging changes in project scopes and then evaluating the changes and projecting the impact to the project budgets, schedules, and deliverables.
· Proficient+ in allMicrosoft Office Applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, and Microsoft Project.
· Strong computer skills; HTML knowledge a plus
· Willing and able to commute to Central Phoenix Daily
- Competitive non-profit entry level salary $70,000 - $85,000/year (DOE) + a full benefits package, including: Health and dental insurance, employer paid short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, 2-3 weeks of paid time off 403(b)
- Unique spiritual benefits including being a part of a community of other Christian believers.
- A rewarding position where your skills are utilized to further the "Great Commission"
APPLY DIRECT: #
Steele Executive Careers is a human resources company specializing in executive matchmaking. We are not industry specific, rather we are people specific. We believe that our unique approach to career transitioning, combined with your talent, experience, and personality is why our business matching has been so successful to date. Steele Executive Careers has grown and nurtured client partnerships, possesses an extensive network, and provides both the company and executive with a research-driven, tenacious approach that ensures we not only search for top talent, but have the right executive that will fit into your company culture. We are able to gage this by our proprietary executive assessments that provide various benchmarks to ensure they are right for your company and your company is right for them.
How do we differ from other executive firms?
Steele Executive Careers provides fully customizable executive profile that offers the most comprehensive and reliable selection of online assessments available. Developed by our team of experienced psychologists and programmers, our assessments utilize Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) technologies to deliver precise scoring and in depth analysis instantaneously in a user-friendly environment that both the employer and employee participates in.
Role: Senior Project Manager - Program Manager
Apply for this job now.