We at Hunter Mental Health are currently representing an exciting new opportunity for a experience CAMHS Practitoner to come a join a fantastic team in Jersey. The team need a CAMHS practitoner who can hit the ground running right away in their CAMHS liaison and crisis team.
Inbound and Outbond flights will be paid for , hotel upon arrival for self-isoaltion will be paid for and so will a percentage of your accomodation.
If you are interested please contact Bismah on 0203 475 4175
- 3 month contract , potentially ongoing
- Have a legal right to work in the UK
- Therapeutic skills (CBT, DBT) and experiences of working in a duty liaison team and any waiting list initiative experience
- An enhanced DBS and reference check
- You'll be experienced in caring for patients with a range of mental health issues and be recovery focused.
- A drive to improve clinical quality and consistently provide the highest level of care is paramount. In return you'll be given training and tailored professional development opportunities. You'll also receive excellent staff benefits.
You will become part of a team that is focused on delivering exceptional care in a high quality environment. You will be working alongside other dedicated nurses who are keen to develop themselves as you are.
Why should you apply?
- Fantastic service
- Expenses paid for
- Competitive pay rates
- Very desirable location
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Bismah today.
Why we are different?
Join the community be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative
manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter Mental Health is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health events and discounted CPD.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you receive a welcome pack, and ID badge.
Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.