Salary: £65 - 75 per day
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a full Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) to join our successful supply team and work in a local primary school in Ashton, Tameside. This is a fixed term Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) role, based in a Reception classroom. This position will begin in November 2020 - July 2021. Full time hours include working from 8.45am until 15.30pm weekdays.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative Early Years Foundation Stage (TA), the Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) will primarily focused on providing one-to-one support to a child with ASD but will also be required to support the classroom teacher with delivering phonics to small groups. Previous experience in a similar role is essential. Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Level 2 TA qualification.
This is a good primary school, located in central Ashton, who are looking for a committed and successful Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) to join their motivated and driven team. The school has a highly successful and committed Headteacher, a strong leadership team and a group of committed governors. The local community is highly supportive of the school and parental involvement is very positive
To be considered for the Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) position, you will:
- Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in an school environment.
- Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- Have experience supporting children in primary education in Early Years.
- Ideally have experience delivering Literacy and Maths interventions.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will p