CHS Services serves small and medium business in NY by providing a tailored package of Payroll, Tax, Insurance and HR consulting all through an industry leading HR technology platform. If you have a minimum of 2 years of B2B sales experience, then we can help you get to that next level. We will provide you with great training and all the support you need to be successful. However, you must be coachable with a desire to continuously learn new paths to success. The opportunity to make over $100,000 is real. So, if you pride yourself on being smart, ambitious and willing to work for what you want, then we are likely a great fit for you.
This is a sales role and you should expect to prospect for new potential clients, at the same time we do provide some leads. You will also be developing relationships with referral partners and within a few years 70% of your new business will come from referral sources which means you need to be able to develop great relationships.
Whether you want to make a lot of money or advance your career in sales or both, we want to speak with you! NO PREVIOUS PAYROLL OR HCM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED but it doesn’t hurt either.
· Prospect for, identify & qualify potential new clients & channel partners
· Follow up on sales leads that come into the company
· Build relationships with CPAs, bookkeepers and insurance agents to develop referral opportunities
· Sell CHS solutions to small business owners
· Attend local business networking events to increase CHS visibility in NYC
· Strategize best approach for winning business in competitive situations utilizing Sales Manager
· Consistently and accurately update daily activity in CRM
· Participate in sales team meetings, team trainings & one-on-one meetings
· Self-educate and obtain knowledge on current and new products, services and selling tools
· Be willing to learn and have fun
Knowledge & Skills:
· High level of self-confidence
· Positive mental attitude
· Competitive with a passion for winning
· Effectively communicate verbally and in writing
· Ability to form strong relationships with clients and colleagues
· Excel in a team environment
Bottom line requirements:
· Associate's degree or higher.
· 2+ years of B2B sales experience
Role: Business Development Manager
Apply for this job now.