Specialist Nurse Advisor
£26,000 - £28,000
We are seeking a Nurse Advisor based Birmingham for our client whom specialises in weight loss.
My client is a private provider that specialises in non-surgical weight loss procedures and treatments they are seeking a Specialist Nurse to advise in this field.
The Nurse will be responsible for providing high quality clinical care for patients managing scheduled calls and responding to immediate medical issues.
- Complete accurate medical screening prior to treatment
- Offer support and advice pre and post treatment to ensure the delivery of high quality care.
- Keep clear, accurate patient records including the management of sensitive and confidential information
- Discuss, produce and update individuals' care plans
- Understand the long term physical, psychological and social impact that weight loss intervention may have on an individual patient
- Assist patients through education and training to reach their full potential following weight loss intervention
- Participate in clinical supervision and maintain and update own skills
- Active NMC 3 years minimum nursing experience
- Surgical nursing experience
- Ideally Bariatric knowledge and understanding
- Confident Nurse Advisor
This position is Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm but with any nursing role on call and out of hours maybe expected.
Excellent opportunity for an experienced nurse confident to offer sound clinical advice, please submit your CV if you are interested in this opportunity
Role: Specialist Nurse Advisor
Apply for this job now.