Multiple Night Shift openings (6pm-6am) for Maintenance Technicians in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.
Required Education & Experience:
· High School diploma or GED required.
· One or more years of experience in industrial maintenance.
· Experience in a food manufacturing environment preferred.
· Essential knowledge of electrical/mechanical problem solving.
· Pursue safe work practices and GMPs.
· The Maintenance Technician is responsible for troubleshooting production equipment on night shift.
· Accountable for Preventive Maintenance on equipment.
· Responsible for building conservation including improvements to any pumps, motors, gear boxes, bearings, etc.
· Helping with new equipment and electrical machinery.
· Managing proper part inventories.
· Working with alternative departments, such as Sanitation to complete fundamental equipment development.
· Consecutive GMPs, managing sanitary conditions and product excellence.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc., is a Talent Acquisition Firm dedicated to the recruitment and placement of talent for all industries. As the #1 Agency for numerous years in one of the leading National Network of Executive Search Firms, Byrnes & Rupkey can open doors to a wide range of companies and positions.
Role: Maintenance Technician
Apply for this job now.