SEEKING AMBICIOUS SALES TALENT to join our growing sales team for lucrative Property and Casualty Insurance (P&C) career opportunity in GTLA, California. Generous Commissions & BONUSES for highly-driven, ambitious, ethical, and organized talent who want the CAREER, rather than the dull office drone existence.
• YOU ARE willing to work hard to succeed
• YOU WANT big opportunities to fill your future with more than you can imagine
• YOU LOVE a challenge
In this position, you will seek out, reach out, establish, maintain, and enhance client relationships to resolve issues and retain customers. You will act as a proactive sales agent, selling commercial lines, and other insurance products to provide superior customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with the FREE leads database provided to you
• Approach potential clients by phone, email, or in person
• Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals or groups.
• Determine the specific needs of particular clients by researching current coverage and available options
• Answer questions related to coverage and annual charges
• Utilize a customer-focused, needs-based review of client insurance options to educate clients
• Obtain underwriting approval by completing application for coverage
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities (reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations, etc.)
Requirements and Qualifications
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Property & Casualty License CA. We'll help YOU acquire this license
• Prior sales experience
• Bilingual or Multilingual - huge plus!
• Experience with standard business applications including MS Office
• Demonstrated entrepreneurial approach to growing business relationships
• Critical thinking, proactive attitude, and strong communication skills.
• Organized, self-motivated, and proactive in problem-solving
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
In addition to the life-changing opportunity we offer:
• Comprehensive Training
• Caring Support
• Professional Skills and Development
• Flexible Schedule
• Generous Commissions
• Additional Benefits and Bonuses
Our average independent insurance agents commission range their first year is about $75,000 and ranges from $125,000 to $175,000 annually within their first 3 years. All without any annual or monthly fees.
We will be your mentor, trainer, and coach to help you succeed. You will have an amazing support staff to assist you. Our method for agents to become successful and how our agents get paid sets us apart from the traditional insurance agencies!
We look forward to hearing from you, ambitious, honest, personable people who are willing to work hard to succeed.
Please, respond with your resume and cover letter.
Our identity, our business, and our success are all linked to trucking, the industry that moves our nation’s economy. Kash Insurance Agency is an independently owned and locally operated insurance agency that offers customized truck insurance products and services for just about every type and size of commercial trucking business.
Role: Sales / Insurance Agent P&C License
Location: Van Nuys,
Apply for this job now.