The Cook is responsible for providing exceptional guest service while working closely with the Restaurant Managers and other Team Members to maintain operational standards and procedures. This position operates under the direction of the General Manager, Assistant Managers, and Shift Coordinators. This position has direct interactions with restaurant team, members of the field operations team and Guests.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares and packages food and drink products
- Maintains health and safety standards in work areas
- Unloads and stocks inventory items as needed
- Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts
- Follows Burger King uniform and grooming standards and policies
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Must be at least sixteen (18) years of age
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to interact in a positive and professional manner with guests and coworkers
- Willingness to learn all areas of restaurant operations & work multiple stations
- Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.