Do you want to work with a leading UK sweets manufacturer and international supplier of some of the nations most popular sweets?
Join our friendly PMP Recruitment team as a Food Production Operative with our client, Tangerine. The role is located in Pontefract, WF8 2JS. We make a wide range of sweets for all ages and occasions. You've probably heard of the brands and more than likely tasted them too!
Your responsibilities as a Production Operative may include:
- Reporting to the Shift Manager
- Producing high quality product to customer specification in both a safe and timely manner
- Completing daily checks, including quality checks
- Operating machinery & screens which includes using a computer touch screen
- Ensuring all waste is minimised
Some of the benefits working as a Production Operative:
- Convenient shift patterns
- Great working environment
- Subsided canteen on site
- Opportunity to work overtime
- Plenty of options to grow and develop
Pay rate for both Days and Nights:
As a Production Operative you will be paid £7.38 per hour if you are under 25 and £7.83 if you are over 25.
What hours will you work?
- We have rotating morning and afternoon shifts available which will see you working Monday to Friday 06:00AM until 14:00PM or 14:00PM until 22:00PM
- The night shift will see you working Monday to Friday 22:00PM until 06:00AM
Join our friendly PMP Recruitment team as a Food Production Operative, Apply Now!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Role: Food Production Operative
Apply for this job now.