GenWealth is seeking an Administrative Assistant. The person we are looking for has a positive nature, is energetic, self-driven with a servant’s heart, and enjoys teamwork. The Administrative Assistant is often the first person a client or prospective client interacts with over the phone. They are instrumental in making sure clients have an overwhelmingly positive experience. Additionally, the Administrative Assistant will have the opportunity to work on varying projects or initiatives as the needs arise.
This person must provide high-level administrative support to our clients, our team of advisors, and administrative peers. The primary job duties of this role are to give every person who interacts with GenWealth a sense of value and care. The primary job duties include professionally handling incoming and outgoing calls, transferring those calls to the appropriate team members, taking messages, following up on messages to ensure they are returned, assembling and mailing client documents, managing office supplies, keeping the office tidy throughout the day, performing clerical functions such as updating the contact record management (CRM) system, and electronic filing.
· Strong verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
· Professional, reliable, consistent performance of tasks
· Excels working within a team on group projects
· Enjoys interaction with others
· Actively looks for ways to help clients and team members
· Coachable and regularly self-assesses performance to make improvements
· Excellent customer-service skills
· Detail-oriented work ethic
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills
· Excellent listener
· Enjoys finding thoughtful ways to enrich the lives of others
· Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office programs
o Outlook for e-mail and meetings
· Extremely capable of learning industry-specific software
o Will be expected to learn how to properly use CRM (contact record management) database through online video training
o Will be expected to learn how to use various financial software in order to assist as needed
· High School or equivalent diploma
· 2 years or more of professional administrative experience helpful
GenWealth Financial Advisors is a locally owned business that has grown tremendously in a short period of time. We are small enough not to have the regimented “corporate feel” but big enough that we are focused on finding entrepreneurial-minded, self-driven team members. We are self-described teamwork junkies! What we are interested in doing is getting the right person in the right “seat” and giving them the tools to flourish. If we do this, we believe each member of our team will be fulfilled and passionate about what they do, GenWealth will grow, our clients will have a fantastic experience, and we will have the opportunity to meet more people who need what we offer.
We believe that financial planning and guidance are essential to financial success. Our founders and team come from working-class families and understand that money matters are often confusing to most people and they worry about their financial future. We help them cut through the confusion, create a clear plan, and build their financial independence. Our mission is to provide wise, knowledgeable counsel through trusted advisors in order for our clients to realize their God-given purpose in their lives and to assist them in leaving a legacy for generations to come.
Role: Administrative Assistant
Apply for this job now.