Project Manager sought for our retail client's complex digital project. You will be coordinating between internal teams, core suppliers and strategic partners.
- Act as a single point of contact for the project.
- Support the Head of Digital & eCommerce and Head of Customer Experience & CRM to deliver a complex programme.
- Co-ordinate internal/external meetings and workshops
- Prepare and maintain schedules of project activities and events
- Develop, implement and update resource allocation plans needed for projects, taking account of availabilities and scheduling.
- Identify and monitor project risks
- Consolidate and document the fundamental components of projects (scope, schedule, resource requirements, budgets, risks, issues and quality).
- Plan and control project finances as a means of driving performance
- Prepare schedule for resource, which avoids bottlenecks and conflicting demands, and sequencing outcomes, to enable the efficient realisation of benefits.
- Implement governance, structure and rigour in the project.
- IT Project Management experience within complex and fast paced environment
- Retail experience
- E-commerce / Omni-channel project experience
- Experienced in managing risks & solving issues with pragmatic solutions
- Management of external partners
- Strong governance experience
- Chairing steering groups
- Transformation / Supply Chain experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Oracle and Cloud based systems
- Infrastructure projects
- Managing multimillion-pound projects