We're a block away from Venice beach :)
You’d be in charge of email design, social media content creation, landing pages and motion design.
- A strong portfolio showing self initiated projects
- Good eye for typography, layout and information hierarchy
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and/or equivalent softwares (see bonus points below)
- Presentation design skills in Keynote & Google Slides
- Understanding of marketing strategies and ability to create appropriate visual content
- Experience and interest in social media ads
- Basic understanding of front-end development
- Proficiency in the following software: Affinity Designer, Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Screenflow, After Effects, Webflow
- Email coding (Inline CSS proficiency)
- Copywriting skills & ability to come up with advertising campaign ideas
Please send an email to: #removed#
with “@Meg Design position” as email subject
and include the following:
Very brief intro + portfolio link
You may include other social media links you find relevant.
Our process is the following: we’ll reach back to you if we find you’d be a good fit, and after a phone interview, you’d get an assignment, followed by an onsite interview.
BAMF OFFICE CULTURE GUIDE:
BAMF is a laid-back, but hard-working environment in Santa Monica and everyone is expected to be here 9:30am-6pm, Monday through Friday.
We understand that everyone has their ideal work style. Some people are morning birds, and others are night owls. Some are weekend warriors, and some are weekend wanderlusters. The one thing that binds us is that we do great work and always get it done on time. If you come in around 10:30, you should stay ‘til 7. Simple.
= Be ready to grow with us and learn to lead by example.
We are badass growth hackers helping founders achieve high ROI across their marketing channels and personal brands.
Role: Graphic Designer
Apply for this job now.