T-Ten Services is a small company that delivers in home ABA therapy to children and adolescents.
This position has the potential to be full time.
We know there are many ABA companies in the area, so here's what makes us different:
-Our owners are BCBA's and spend time in the field with their clients and therapists.
- We have a Scheduling Manager who will work with you to find clients that are a good fit, hours that work for you, and accommodate your travel preferences.
- Our employees are all seeking credentials or are credentialed. We foster a community of learning and expertise. Tuition reimbursement is available.
- We have a robust on-going training program for all levels of employees.
- We are a small company (15 employees) and want to keep it that way! We believe in maintaining a small caseload with the BACB recommended supervision schedule. As part of our small company, you can contribute in a direct and meaningful way!
Experience and training with ABA methodologies is preferred, but we are more concerned with hiring flexible, open minded people who are looking to learn more about ABA!
Candidates are responsible for
- implementing programs designed for the team leader
- implementing behavior plans
- recording data
- communicating with all members of the team regarding client's progress
T-Ten offers many benefits, even for part time candidates, such as tuition and certification reimbursement.
Come join a small friendly company that is dedicated to delivering quality ABA services!
Role: ABA Therapist
Location: Montgomery County,
Apply for this job now.